Filter Cabinets by Flow Right™
Improve the quality of the indoor air in your home or office and extend the life of your heating and cooling system with Flow Right™ brand Filter Cabinets and indoor air quality products. Filter Boxes help keep your system operating efficiently by reducing the strain on your furnace and increasing your furnace’s performance. Your Flow Right™ brand indoor air quality products are covered by what we believe the best warranty in the heating and cooling industry.
If it doesn’t say Flow Right,™ it doesn’t.
HOMEOWNER & CONTRACTOR BENEFITS
Home Owner Benefits:
Provides easy access to the furnace filter for regular recommended homeowner maintenance.
Without the FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box homeowner’s are often faced with the following problems:
- Difficulty removing and installing furnace filters regularly.
- Accidentally disconnecting wires or causing unnecessary furnace disruption.
- Incorrect installation of furnace filters often results in costly service calls and repairs.
Without the FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box, filters often interfere with the furnaces return air-system and the furnace manufacturers installation specifications:
- Filters installed improperly rarely provide a good seal, necessary in keeping dirt and lint out of equipment, often resulting in additional costly maintenance and repairs and a decrease in the furnace life and, or voiding the furnaces factory warranty.
- Homeowners often face sharp edges when accessing or replacing furnace filters.
With the FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box system, homeowners experience an increase of 20% or more in their homes airflow.
- Without the FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box, chances are your furnace is not installed correctly and not according to the manufacturer’s installation specifications. The result is the potential to lose up to 20% of the expected airflow in your home. (See your equipment’s factory installation specifications for proper installation instructions).
- Most filter access and fresh air returns are installed at one side or the other of your furnace. This is incorrect. The FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box is installed under your furnace, providing maximum, optimal airflow to the motor of your furnace. Imagine trying to use a funnel, but filling the funnel from the small end.
- Your furnace can only deliver the amount of air that you provide it. The more air in, the more air out. Furnace installations today typically choke the air supply that your furnace craves.
The FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box reduces your furnace energy cost.
- Your furnace system is designed around BTU’s and CFM’s. Your furnace requires proper airflow and without it, your furnace equipment runs longer and uses more fuel and electricity.
- Furnaces are AHRI rated. Energy company’s give rebates on these efficiency’s and most furnace equipment installations today do not meet the government required energy specifications to take advantage of these rebates. Bottom line: Your energy costs are probably too high due to an improperly installed furnace and or equipment.
The FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box will assist in reducing service calls and furnace equipment failures. Problems and failures such as a frozen coil. One of the biggest problems we see with air conditioning units is a frozen Air conditioning coil. This is typically caused by three factors:
- Improper airflow
- A dirty coil and
- An improper charge
The FLOW RIGHT™ Filter Box eliminates 1 and 2. Furnaces overheat and trip the furnace units high limit, potentially causing an unnecessary overheated or burnt-out motor and even a cracked or damaged heat exchanger.
Distributor and Supply House Benefits:
- Affordable cost
- Quick and easy assembly and Installation
- Reduces warehouse and storage space
- A better filter box
- Quality contractors and installers are using the Flow Right™ Filter Box System
- Reduces overall shipping and supply costs
- Reduces the number of factory equipment warranty repairs